Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I've moved to a new location

Hello world! I've moved to a new location....  You can now find Lexa's Journal at www.lexawrites.com.    While this site has been good to me, especially as a newbie to blogging, the time has come for me to move on.  I've been wanting to make the move since the start of the year but just didn't have the time.

Sitting still is no easy task for me, but amazingly today, I was able to sit long enough to nearly complete the page.  I stayed away from facebook, except one post this morning.  I left twitter and my emails alone.  I started to sit pool side to work, but knew that would be counter productive.  Reluctantly I sat in the house, wearing my swimsuit with the pool out of sight.  Wow!  That's amazing for me. 

To follow me on my new blog, simply subscribe to the site and you will continue to receive automatic email updates.

See you soon!

Think Forward

No comments:

Post a Comment